Monday, March 25, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 20

 At AJ’s hotel-Elizabeth And AJ wedding reception-Elizabeth and AJ were greeted everyone who came to celebrate with them.”Alexis, Thank you for coming  “ You’re welcome, I’m happy for you both” Alexis said “Thank you” Elizabeth said 

Charlotte and Gabriella were talking.”The wedding party looks great in the dress they brought from us”Yes they do ,We also made a lot of money “Good”Charlotte said 

“Brooklyn, I heard you and JR are a thing “Skye said “No we just had fun”Oh”Skye said “Are you like Tracy hoping for an chandler And Quartermaine wedding “No I just think you both will be perfect together “Skye said 

Monica and Carolyn and Laura were talking.”The wedding was beautiful,Monica you made my daughter feel like an princess you both have been there for her more then I have “Carolyn said “I’m just glad you’re here now”Laura said “Yes me too”Monica said 

AJ went on the stage “I want to make a toast to my wife Elizabeth Webber Quartermaine, I love you so much and Cameron and Jake and Ayden I love you all like my own you are a honorable Quartermaine”AJ said he went down to Elizabeth and they dance as Ned and Brooklyn singing together.

“I can’t believe that AJ will be apart of Jake life his Jason son”Carly said “It’s Elizabeth choice “I know, Jax how much financial trouble are you in”I’ll tell you later “Jax said 

Monica and Drew dance and Laura and Kevin And Lucy and Scotty and Skye and Jr dance everyone was having a good time of their life when a bomb went off and exploded 

No comments:

Post a Comment