Sunday, March 10, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 6

 At General Hospital -Skye just confronted Kim about the truth about her being her biological daughter when Gabriella and Lila Rae were by her,”Kim, Let’s go to my house and talk this needs to be private conversation “Skye said “Yes it does”Kim said “I know you were here with a plan of revenge, I saw the way you look at my mother in the hospital in New Jersey you know who she is “Gabriella said “Yes I did but I don’t want revenge I have a lot of questions “Kim said “Gabriella,Lila Rae , I need to do this alone, Go to the Quartermaine mansion and get your belongings we are moving back to the house “Skye said “Mother “Lila Rae said “I’ll fill you in on this later”Skye said she left with Kim. “I can’t believe she our sister “Lila Rae said “She nothing to us”Gabriella said “Gabriella,We will support mother in this “Lila Rae said as Monica and Tracy came by.”Where Skye”Mother went home with Kim, She mother daughter “Gabriella said “What! Monica ask “When we went to London to see Althea she told us that Skye give up a daughter “Tracy said “Was mother raped “Lila Rae ask Tracy just look at her granddaughter and she know the truth.”No”Lila Rae said “I still believe Kim is up to something “Gabriella you are just like Daddy always being someone has an agenda “Lila Rae said 

At Skye’s-Skye And Kim came into the house.”This is a lovely house “Thanks you, Lorenzo made it for me , Kim I understand your anger about giving up for adoption, I was angry too when I found out about my childhood, At first I always thought Althea was my biological mother she was very abused to me and I was angry when I found out I wasn’t her daughter with Adam because I adore him now it turn out I’m his daughter with Tracy a woman I despise since the day I met her. Kim I didn’t know that you were raise by Faith I know that woman and I wish you had a better mother “Skye said “Faith never care for me she let nannies raise me, I hardly saw her she told me that my biological mother lived here in this town and you didn’t want me or love me”Kim said “Kim, I block you out I had to survive “Survival what”I was raped, That’s how you were convinced “Skye said as she cried “I’m a daughter of a rapist “It’s not your fault or is it mine fault, It’s the man who did this to me “Skye said “Did you want to keep me”I wanted to but I wanted to protect you from the violence I face with Althea”Skye said “If she hurt you that badly why are you making sure she has the best care’Kim ask “Althea and I made peace I need to let go of the anger and end this circle of abuse “Skye said “You’re right it does need to end, I’m not here to hurt you or your  family I just want to know you I have enough money of my own “I believe you”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment