Friday, March 15, 2024

What lies ahead part. 2 ch. 11

 At Gabriella closet’s-Elizabeth was trying on wedding dresses with Laura and Monica and Carolyn .Elizabeth was showing them the wedding dress she was trying on when two women came by.”Looks like we are in the right place “The woman said “Sara! Hayden! How did you know to find me! You both don’t know each other “Elizabeth said “We met when we were both away, Mother called us about the wedding and we had to come “Sara said “Yes, I wanted to be here for you “Hayden said “Where isViolet ”She with Finn but if you want she can come to the wedding “Hayden said “I’m just glad you’re both here, So what do you think about this dress “Elizabeth ask Hayden look at the tag,”Wow, This store had designer clothes “Yes, My Great Niece run this store, This whole shopping center is run by an Quartermaine “Monica said “That’s wonderful “Sara said “Elizabeth, You look great, My mother wanted to be here too but she has something personal to take care of”I know, I was there this morning at the hospital ,I understand “Elizabeth said “Sara, I’m so glad your here “Carolyn said “Me too, I’m glad you and Elizabeth have wotk it out, Elizabeth I’m glad you will finally be happy “Sara said “Thank,You both could be my bridesmaid with Portia and Robin”Elizabeth said Yes! Let’s pick out a dress “Hayden said 

Skye was alone at the house and picked up a picture of her with Lorenzo and remembered that happy time they shared in this picture and threw it,” It’s time to move on” Skye said grabbed her purse, and left.

At Lucy-Lucy was at home with Scotty and Christy who just came out to them .”We want you happy and never feel like you have to hide anything “I will, I should go “Alright, Are you dating anyone “Not yet but now that I’m free and not living a lie I can fine someone “Yes you can “Scotty said 

At AJ’s Hotel- Brooklyn and Jr we’re in bed together from the after glow of having sex.”Jr, That was wonderful “Yes it was, I had a lot of relationships and they have always ended horribly now I’m just looking for fun”I could use some fun,Besides I know you’re not use me for my money “No”

At a Pawnshop- Skye walk in she never been to one and went by the salesman.”I would like to sell my ring “It’s beautiful are you sure “Yes, The marriage ended it’s time to move on, I don’t care how much it will get, I don’t need the money just a new Start”I feel you”


No comments:

Post a Comment