Wednesday, March 13, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch 9

 At Skye's -Skye was going through the boxes she had sent to the house from Althea and pull out a picture of them together and felt a little emotional when Cecil came in the maid help her into the room.”Cecil,How did you get here”Skye ask “The driver drove me,m”Skye, I know we still haven’t work things out between us but I heard about Althea and wanted to help you “Cecil said “I miss our relationship,I want to trust you again, to have someone to talk too “Me too,I’m just looking at pictures of Althea and I “Are you having an funeral for her “No, Althea doesn’t have any family besides me, She didn’t want one”Oh”Cecil Why don’t you sit down And I’ll have the maids make us some tea”Sure, I would love that “Cecil said she and Skye sit down on the couch.”I have some news, Kim is my daughter r “Wow” Yes she anger just like I was talking about karma “You can help her” I will, You will never guess who her adopted mother is “Who” Faith Rosco she in the mob” No” Yes she an dangerous woman “Skye said 

At AJ hotel- Brooklyn and Jr we’re having lunch together.”So are you going back to Pine Valley after everything is settled in your business with ELQ”I’m not sure it depends “Jr said as Tracy came in and was happy to see her granddaughter with Jr and went by them.”Jr Chandler it’s nice to see you with my granddaughter “We are just having lunch together “Yes, Maybe it could be more”Grand”Brooklyn said “Well Jr is handsome like his father “Tracy said and left.”I’m sorry about her “It’s alright, I have listened to your music I really like it”Thanks, Lila Rae and I are going on the road again soon”Nice”In away I guess we are family because of Skye “I’m only related to Skye and her girls”Yes,That’s true, Jr I’m going to be on the road soon long distance relationship doesn’t work”We could just have some fun, I think we could be fun together “I could use some “Jr said they got up from the table and left,

Tracy watched them leave and was happy about it when her cell phone rang .”Tracy Quartermaine,Yes I will be there “She said and left,

At Ava’s-Ava was looking up information on mob boss that were in Port Charles and came across information on Faith Rosco.”She sounded like my physcho sister “Ava said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment