Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 55

 At The Police station- Alexis and Mac were talking.”We need to figure out who shot Dex and who course the crash of Skye plane it could be an new enemy “Yes I plan on talking to Lorenzo, not sure if that will work “Alexis said “ I’ll go with you “Mac said 

At General Hospital-Skye was getting ready to go home when Carly came by,” We need to talk “What could I have to talk to you about “We are connected through the business, I saw Gabriella talk to Kim and she doesn’t trust her and either do I” Like I care about who you trust “We know that you have to be careful who you trust in this lifestyle I get you want a life without Lorenzo but his enemies don’t care if you’re married or not” Carly said Skye touch her face,” I hope you’re wrong on Kim” Me too” Carly said as Lila Rae and Gabriella came by,” Let’s go “Skye said 

Dex room-Dex was in bed when Jax came by.”How much will it take for you to leave town and leave my daughter alone “Jax asked as Josslyn came in,” Daddy! You can’t play with my life  like that”I just want you safe”I understand that Mr,Jacks “Good I hope you both don’t get back together “Jax said and left,”I’m sorry about my Dad”He just love you “Yes”

Outside the storm was starting to come thunder and lightning as Skye was in the car with her daughters and the driver was taking the home.

At Stateville- The power went out of the jail and Lorenzo and Johnny use it to escape jail as dressed up as cops and broke into a cop car and drove to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment