Thursday, March 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 23

 At General Hospital-Skye and AJ and Hayden and Carly and Tracy  and Lucy and Scotty were in the hallway waiting on news about their love ones they were not as injured as everyone else so they were waiting on news .”AJ,I’m sorry about this wasn’t what was supposed to happen “Skye said “I know”Is this  Lorenzo or a new mobster! Jax was injured and could be dead he wasn’t responding to me! Carly yelled “I don’t know! My daughters were injured too! I didn’t want this! Skye yelled 

Robin and Maya and Elizabeth and Steve and Sara and Portia  were working on the injuries.”I can’t believe this happened on my wedding day”Elizabeth said “I’m sorry “Me too, I’m just glad my boys are all ready “Elizabeth said Emma was trying to help but wasn’t feeling good,” Emma let me look at you” Mom” You were injured “Robin said she look at Emma.

Carly was waiting on news with Josslyn when Robin came by,”Carly, We did everything we could to save Jax but! Robin said “No! Carly yelled”You know I love him too! I want to save him”Robin said “No! Daddy! Josslyn yelled Carly comfort her daughter.

Maya went by her family.”Is Monica and Olivia all right “Ned ask “Monica is alright but Olivia didn’t make it,I’m sorry “ Maya said as Hayden came by.”Could you save Drew”No I’m sorry “He wasn’t a real Quartermaine “Tracy said “Tracy! Hayden yelled “How is Monica”She suffered a head injury she going to need some care”Maya said 

Carly and Josslyn were grieving for Jax as Lucas came by.”I’m sorry “I wish you could of saved him”Me too “Lucas said 

Jackie was in the hospital reporting on the news.”We have some new two more collisions Olivia Quartermaine and Drew Quartermaine and Jasper Jacks”Jackie said 

No comments:

Post a Comment