Thursday, March 28, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 27

 At General Hospital-Skye was waiting on news about Lila Rae who had been in surgery when Robin came by.”How is my daughter “Lila Rae is out of surgery and stable for now, You can see her “Thanks, it’s been a long day”Skye said “Yes it has “Robin said Skye left and went to see Lila Rae.

Robin was feeling exhausted and emotional about losing Laura and Jax and Alexis she hope to save them and sit down on the couch when Elizabeth came by and sit down.”I hate this part of losing our loved ones I wish I could have saved them, I loved Laura I know her forever and Jax and Alexis “Robin said “I hate it too, Laura was like a mother to me and Jax was a friend to me” Elizabeth said “Yes me too, it’s a sad night “Robin said “Yes as nurses and doctors we try to save everyone but sometimes we can’t do it” Elizabeth said “No, Today was supposed to be a happy day for you” Robin said “It’s a mix of emotions day” Elizabeth said 

Kevin was in the hallway when Lucy came by.”Kevin, I’m sorry about Laura do you need anything “Lucy ask “My wife “Do you want me to take you home “No I want to be alone “Kevin said he left.

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed when Skye came in.”Lila Rae, I’m so glad you’re all right “Is Gabriella alright “Yes she just has scar on her body from the chandelier fell on her “No this isn’t good “No of it is good, There is some deaths from this, this was a mob hit”No”Yes it needs to stop “Was Daddy behind it”No”

At a cabin-Olivia And Faith were packed up getting ready to leave when Anna kick in the door holding a gun.”Olivia Jerome we meet again! Faith Rosco I haven’t met you yet but you both are under arrest for the explosive that killed Laura Spencer Collins and Jax Jack, Olivia Quartermaine and Mayor Alexis Davis and Drew Cain “Alexis said as she arrested them.

Dex was outside on the phone with Lorenzo.”Olivia and Faith are being arrested right now, I do have information to tell you about Skye”Dex said 

Anna came out with Olivia and Faith, “Tell your father his next “Anna said 


No comments:

Post a Comment