Thursday, March 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch. 25

 At General Hospital- Laura body was in the morgue when Kevin came in.”No! You can’t be gone! I love you so much we were supposed have our whole lives together, I will never forget you or the time we had together my love’Kevin said as Elizabeth came in.”Elizabeth “I’m here not just to say goodbye but to clean her up”Thanks, Did you get a hold of Lucky “No, Anna going to use her connections “Good”I’m sorry about this it was supposed to be a nice wedding “It wasn’t your fault, Don’t blame yourself ,Laura was happy to be on your special day “Kevin said he left the room.”Laura, I can’t believe you are gone, I love you so many people in this town did”Elizabeth said as she clean up Laura,

Carly was in the hallway by the picture on the wall looking at Bobbie.”Oh Mom today was supposed to be a happy wedding for Elizabeth and AJ but the end wasn’t Jax and Laura and Alexis and Drew are gone were going to get married again “Carly said as she touched Bobbie's pictures.

Sam and Molly were in the hallway.”I can’t believe mom is gone “Molly said “Me too it’s just us now”Sam said as Lucas came by.”You both are not alone, I’m here for you both”Thank “I loved Alexis”Lucas said “Mother wanted to take down the mob and in the end it killed her”Molly said “We will get justice for our mother “Sam said 

Olivia was in her room deceased on the bed when Ned and Leo and Danto came in.’Leo,Remember I told you mom isn’t sleeping she gone”Yes she in heaven “Yes”We love you”Ned said “Mom, I will make sure to bring justice to everyone who died in the explosion “Danto said 

Skye went into the hallway she was exhausted from this and worried about the danger situation when she saw Dex came in as Josslyn went by him.”Is this your father! My father was killed in this! Was it because of your! Josslyn yelled “I’m sorry about Jax, but I didn’t do this and my father didn’t “Dex said “Was it an enemy “Josslyn ask “We will get justice for your father “Dex said 

Dex went by Anna.”Anna, I have a lead you may want to look at “Dex said “You know who put the bomb in the hotel? We try to look at the security cameras but they were destroyed “Yes I know who it is”Dex said 

No comments:

Post a Comment