Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 62

 At General Hospital-Dex room-Dex was in bed when Tea came in.”Dex, It’s just us so please tell me did you shoot yourselves to distract the authorities so Lorenzo could escape “Tea ask “No I didn’t shot myself ,I was shot at”Dex said “Do you know who did this “No”Dex said “Do you know where Lorenzo could be? Gabriella could be in trouble for helping Lorenzo escape “What! Gabriella help him”Dex yelled “Yes she brought Lorenzo a cell, phone and received calls on her secret phone, “Tea said “No this isn’t good” No it’s not, I need you to tell me everything you know, “Tea said “As a lawyer or my mother “Lawyer, I’m going to help my brother even though he doesn’t deserve it” Tea said 

Gabriella was in the hallway walking when Ava stop her.”You bitch! How dare you help my brother killer out of jail! Ava yelled “Like you wouldn’t do anything for your family! Like you haven’t broke the law! Gabriella yelled as Skye came by,”Leave my daughter alone”I just want justice for my brother “You’re brother isn’t innocent either, his the reason my car brake stop and I hit Michael car! And Michael died! Skye yelled as Kim was watching them with Portia by her,”Skye family has a lot of drama “Kim said “Yes, Skye ex husband is a mob Boss who is on the run,His very dangerous “Portia said “Really “Yes I hope the cops find him”Portia said 

At The Police Station- Anna and Robert were looking at the security cameras from the prison when Mac came in,”Did you find anything on Dex shooting “It wasn’t an self inflicted wound “So we do have a shooter on the loose too”Anna said as Alexis came by.”We need to find Lorenzo and Johnny and this shooter I promise to keep the town safe”Alexis said “We will “Anna said “Yes we will stop them”Robert said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella came home and saw the mail on the table one was an envelope addressed to her and she opened it and read it was from Lorenzo and she put it in her purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment