Friday, March 29, 2024

What lies Ahead part 2 ch 28

 At Carly/Jax-Carly and Josslyn came in from the hospital they both were so sad about Jax. Josslyn picked up a jacket that was on the couch and smelled it. Should we try to call Jerry” No, Jax wouldn’t want him here besides he is dangerous “Alright “Josslyn you’re father loved you so much” I know Mom” I don’t want you to push me away from what you’re feeling, I will help you with this” I just want to be alone right now” Josslyn said she went upstairs and Carly pick up a picture of her with Jax,” I will get revenge on your death”

At Sam -Sam and Molly came in together.”Thanks for letting me stay here”Molly we will help each other through this”I can’t believe they both are gone, Kristina and mom”Me either “I’m going to take a bath if that’s alright “Yes it is “Sam said as Danny and Emily came in,”Did you both hear us”Yes”How was the wedding? Why do you both look sad”We have some sad news to tell you, There was an accident at the hotel,It hurt a lot of people And killed your Grandmother “No”I know you’re grandmother loved you so much and Emily you’re Dad loved you too, he was killed in it too “So I lose my Daddy too”Yes I’m sorry baby,You’re father loved you he give you the nickname Scout “I like it, but I’m to old for it”I know you are,We are going to help each other through this “Sam said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was looking at pictures of her with Drew when AJ came in,”Mom,I want to check on you left the hospital so fast”I just can’t believe Drew gone I loved him but when you came back I just push him aside and I feel guilty about it”Don’t, I try to get to know him too but he didn’t fit in our family but I don’t wish him death “Me either “It was supposed to be a beautiful day my wedding to Elizabeth it wasn’t supposed to be a horrible day in the end”AJ said “No it wasn’t, I can’t believe that Laura is gone I remember meeting her when she first came to town she was a trouble girl but grown into a strong woman, See Aj people can change and become respected in this town”Yes they can “AJ said as Elizabeth came in.”Elizabeth ,How are you doing “Not good I was in the surgery room with Laura we try everything we could to save her”I’m sure you did your best”Thanks, Robin was the doctor in the room she did everything too but in the end we couldn’t save her “Elizabeth said 


No comments:

Post a Comment