Monday, March 25, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 19

 At The Quartermaine crypt -Elizabeth was in there.”Em, I just had to see you on my wedding day, I’m married AJ, I wish you were here we were the three musketeers you and me and Nikolas and Lucky I thought we would always be here together, I though Lucky and I were forever but we were not, I Love AJ you would be proud of your big brother he has changed a lot, He handled losing Michael without falling apart and drinking , AJ has become a wonderful man he care for my boys and believe in Ayden dream of being a chef his everything I need “Elizabeth said as Monica came in.”I should of know you would be here “I had to see my best friend she would of been my made of honor “Yes she would, I miss Em too she would love this you and AJ being happy “Yes she would “I found this box in Emily room I keep it the way it was before she was murder even though she moved out before she died I couldn’t clean out her room “Monica said she handle Elizabeth a box it had her name on it.”It’s everything I need for today my something blue and something borrowed and something new”Elizabeth said she pull out a necklace with a locked picture of both of them together.”She is with you “Yes she will, Thank you Emily” Elizabeth said they left,

At The Church-Sara was helping Scout get dressed.”I’m glad to be the flowers girl”You will be great “Sara said as Monica And Elizabeth came in the room with Carolyn and Gabriella and Skye and Hayden and Laura .”It’s time to get you ready “Yes it is”Elizabeth said 

At a Cabin-Faith was talking to Olivia.”There a wedding day in town everybody will be at the Quartermaine hotel for the reception “Then we will make our move, Let’s go”Olivia said they left.

At The Church -Elizabeth was getting ready in her dress she was so happy,”That necklace is beautiful “Hayden said “Thanks it’s from Emily she with me”Elizabeth said “Oh that’s cute”Sara said 

Skye went into the hallway and greeted everyone who came in as Carly and Jax came in,”Why are you here “AJ invited us, I’m not here to make trouble “You better not”We are engaged “Carly said she show Skye her ring and Skye look at it in shock,”Why are you looking at my engagement ring like that”Because that’s the ring Lorenzo brought me, I sold it”Skye said and walk away,”You brought me a use ring “I’m in financial trouble”I understand but I want a new ring “I didn’t know it was Skye”I know “

AJ was in the chapel waiting on Elizabeth with Jake and Ayden and Cameron and Steve.”AJ, I do hope you make my sister happy “I will”Aj said as Scout,Lila Rae, Gabriella and Skye and Sara and Hayden walk down then Elizabeth was walking down by Steve.”We are here to celebrate the marriage between Elizabeth Webber and AJ Quartermaine,”Elizabeth, You have made me happy since I came back to town I love you and the boys with all my heart we can handle anything together “I love you it’s been so long since I been happy,I love the way you care for my boys ,We will handle anything that life throws at us”Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment