Friday, March 15, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 12

 At The Brownstone-Lila Rae was sitting in back at the brownstone she liked living there when Christy came in .”Christy, Are you alright “Yes, Now I’m, I’m glad you’re back here”Thanks “Lila Rae can I ask you something personal “Yes go ahead “How did your parents take the new about you being an lesbian? I just told my parents and they say they love me but they were in shock I can tell”Christy said “My father didn’t agree with it , Daddy say he still loved me but I could tell our relationship changed,my father is an complicated man, My Mother handled it well she was very supportive, Christy it is a lot to take it just let them come around “Thanks,I hope they do but I’m glad not to live a lie”Yes”Lila Rae said as Emma came in from the hospital.”Hi, I have to get ready, I’m late “For what “Looking at wedding dress with Elizabeth at Gabriella store “Emma said 

At AJ’s-Lucy went by the bar and order a drink as Alexis came in.”Alexis, Can we talk”Lucy ask “Sure”Alexis said as she came by.”Lucy, Are you in some kind of trouble “No,But I need your advice on as a mother “Alright not sure if I can help”Alexis said she sit down by Lucy.”You may, My Christy just came out to me and Scotty, How did you and Sonny handle it when Kristina came out “I was in shock it took me a while to come around I regret it, I blame myself but I finally came around, And still love Kristina she was still my baby “Yes, My Christy is the little girl I always wanted to have and Serena, Christy biological mother put her through hell when she was just a little girl and I pray she doesn’t remember it, I will always love her I just was in shock and that she fell the need to stay away because of this” Just support her and love her” Thanks “

At Skye’s-Skye was at home when Gabriella came  in she was holding a bag and sit it down as she was exhausted from helping Elizabeth try on dress and bop on the couch.”Gabriella! Skye yelled “What! Gabriella ask “Why did you just bop on the couch “Because I’m tired, Elizabeth and her wedding party most of try on every dress in the store”Nice, Did Elizabeth find something “Yes she did and her sisters who are in town and the bridesmaid and mother in law and GrandMother have there dress,You should of come “ I know, I just didn’t feel like going out “I have a dress for you “Gabriella said she got up and pull out the dress it was long sleeve black dress.”That’s beautiful “Thank “

No comments:

Post a Comment