Wednesday, March 20, 2024

What Lies ahead part 2 ch 17

 At South Africa-Lorenzo house- Lorenzo was in his vacation house missing his family and Johnny was driving him crazy.”We need to figure out how to get back home “Without being arrested? How”Johnny ask “We need to fight back like we always have “Lorenzo said “What’s the plan “Johnny ask

In Port Charles -Alexis And Anna's office -Alexis and Anna were talking.”We need to find Lorenzo And Johnny , John is breathing down my neck “We have look every house Lorenzo and Johnny owe and have been tracked the family and haven’t got a lead “We have to win against them we can’t let criminals smart us”No we can’t “Maybe Ava will know something she may have connected to Johnny “Maybe “

At General Hospital- Monica was showing Maya the hospital as Robin came by.”Dr,Scorpio this is Dr.Maya Ward”Ward, I know you’re great grandmother she was very important to this community “Thanks I wish I met her”Will you be working here”Yes”That’s great “Robin said as Elizabeth and Sara came by.”Elizabeth, I’m sorry I wasn’t at the hotel this morning “It’s alright, You remember my sister Dr,Sara Webber “Yes I do, So are you staying too”Yes, Dr.Quartermaine promised me a job here too”That’s wonderful “Robin said as Portia came by.”Dr.Robinson this is my sister Dr,Sara Webber “Nice too meet you,What is your practice “Children pediatrician “Sara want to work here”Monica said “That’s wonderful we need an new pediatrician “Yes we do,Maya what about you”An surgeon “That’s wonderful, Dr.Quartermaine I believe the hospital is head toward the right path “We still need to do some fundraising for the hospital but I believe so too”

“Elizabeth are you ready for the wedding “Yes I have everything set”Good”

At Ava Art Gallery -Ava was working when Alexis came in,”Why are you here”I was just wondering if you heard anything in the mob world were Lorenzo or Johnny could be”No I don’t know where they are if I did I would Kill Lorenzo with my bare hands, Lorenzo family has house all over South America “Yes we been looking “Alexis, I understand you want justice for Kristina but an new monster would be just as dangerous as Lorenzo “I would love if no mobster was here”You married one and had an child with another “Yes and your one too”Alexis said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment