Tuesday, March 19, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch. 15

 At The Quartermaine shopping center Skye was showing Maya around.”This is a wonderful way to honor Edward he would love this making money “Oh yes and so would Lila” Skye said “Yes I wish I met her, Skye what’s going on with you? I know you and Tracy share something at breakfast you both were nice to each other “You may want to sit down,It turn out she my mother “You and Tracy are mother and daughter “Maya ask “Yes it’s a long story but Tracy keep it an secret “Wow, How do you feel about it”I’m trying to fore a relationship with her, We deal with the past that’s why we end up in an plane collision “Wow,Do they know who was responsible for it”No”Oh,Where is Lorenzo “He escaped from pentonvillie I hope he never comes home, I want to finally be free of him,Yesterday I stole my wedding ring at a pawnshop and felt free”I’m glad you are “Thank it’s time I put myself first my girls are healthy and working on their careers, Lila Rae is a singer and songwriter and Gabriella had her own banquet and is finally healthy she had an eating disorder “I’m glad she recovered “Me too, I’m glad you’re here,Now tell me about you”Nothing much”Any man back home”No”

At AJ’s hotel-Carly came in and saw a sign by the dining room about Elizabeth and AJ's wedding Elizabeth came.”So you really are going to marry him”Yes I love AJ,Carly why can’t you let the past go”Elizabeth ask as AJ came by.”Why are you in my hotel’AJ ask “I’m meeting Jax here”Carly said as Jax came by.”This room is closed for the wedding tomorrow “AJ said “Congratulations I do hope you both are happy” Jax said “Yes I guess we should be happy for you, I’m happy with Jax” Carly said as Skye and Maya came by,” Jax, Do you remember my cousin Maya” Skye ask “Yes it’s good to see you, You remember Carly “Jax said “Yes I do” Are you here for the wedding “No I’m here to stay, I have a job at the hospital “Maya is a doctor “Congratulations it’s good to see you back, Skye you look good” Thanks “Why don’t you both come to the wedding tomorrow it’s time to put the past aside for Michael “Aj said “Sure “Carly said as they went to the bar and Skye and Maya went with Elizabeth and AJ to the dining room.

Steve was talking to Sara.”I’m glad you’re home”Me too, it’s time we were a family “Yes it is “Steve said as Elizabeth came by.”All of us working at the hospital the Webber and Hardly grandchildren “Steve said “Yes Grandfather and Gram would be happy “Elizabeth said “Yes they would “Sara said 

Hayden and Tracy were talking.”So what are you going to do while you’re here”I’m not sure, I’m not in the medical field as my siblings “No but I’m sure you can do business you are very smart “Tracy said as Skye came by,”What’s going on”Hayden and I were just talking “So you are close “Yes we are, Skye, Why don’t you hire Hayden as your assistant at ELQ”Tracy ask “I could use some help, Hayden do you have business experience “Yes I do I was the financial manager at the hospital and CFO of Crimson”I’m sure we can find something for you, Sasha run Crimson now”I’m just glad to be home with my family “Hayden said 

No comments:

Post a Comment