Sunday, March 10, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 7

 At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Elizabeth were talking about the wedding.”Do you want a church wedding “Yes and I was thinking we could have the reception at the hotel “Anything you want “Thanks “If you want to stop working as a nurse you can too” No, I love my job “You are a great nurse, Gabriella say you helped her with her eating disorder “I just give her some encouragement she needs to hear and some advice the rest was up to her” Elizabeth said as Jake and Ayden came in from upstairs.”Did you both pick out a room”Elizabeth ask “Yes we did, Thank you AJ “Jake said “I want you both to feel like home “AJ said as Monica and Tracy came in,”Jake it’s so good to see you”Monica said she hug him,”You too Grandmother “Jake said “Elizabeth and the boys are moving in”This is there home too”Monica said “Yes Unfortunately Jake is Jason son”Tracy said “What does that mean “Jake ask “Jason hated us “No he didn’t, Tracy you will behave towards my grandson and make Ayden feel welcome too, You were married to his grandfather Luke you are family “Monica said “you married Luke “Ayden ask “Yes,That was his unfortunate mistake “AJ said “Can we just try to get along “Elizabeth ask “Yes, It’s so nice to have family in this house again “Monica said as Gabriella and Lila Rae came in with bags,”Girls,Why do you have your luggage “Monica ask “Mother want to move back in our house “Gabriella said “Oh, Where is Skye”AJ ask “Talking to Kim, It turns out she is our half sister “Lila Rae said “Wow”AJ said “Skye needs to do a DNA  test “Tracy said “Yes she does “Gabriella said 

At Skye’s- Skye was showing Kim around the house,” You can have any of those rooms” Thanks for making me feel welcome “I’m glad you are here and we can work together, The girls should be here soon” Skye said as they went downstairs and Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”I’m glad to be home, I miss this house “Lila Rae said “Me too it’s just missing Daddy” Gabriella said as Skye and Kim came into the room .”Girls, Kim is staying with us, We talked and she is my daughter “Skye said “Mother, Do you have proof “Gabriella asked “Yes I do “I’m not here to get money I have my own” Kim said “Why don’t we have a late dinner and get to know each other “Skye ask “Alright, I’m hungry “Lila Rae said they went into the dining room and sit down to a meal.”So Kim, Why did you get into medicine “I wanted to save lives and heal the sick” Kim said she took a drink of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment