Monday, March 4, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 58

 At The Quartermaine manison-Gabriella was in her room sitting at her vanity looking at herself in the mirror and worrying about her father who was on the run and she was worried if she would be in trouble with the law for helping him as there was a knock on the door.”Gabriella, Come down for breakfast “Skye said as she opened the door and Gabriella looked at Skye.”I’m not hungry mother “Gabriella, Please come down and just have some fruit, I know you’re upset about your father but you can’t stay in here all the time “Skye said as Gabriella got up.”I’m not upset, I’m glad Daddy got escaped I’m just worried about him and myself “Me too, I know you want him home I get it, I wish when I was a little girl I had a Daddy that love me as much as your father does, I know Lorenzo love both of you and Lila Rae and Dex so much “Skye said “Yes he does”Gabriella said “Go downstairs, I’m going to check on Althea”Skye said and Left the room,

Althea room- Althea was in her room looking at some papers when Skye came in.”Althea,Are you alright “Skye come sit down I have something to tell you”About what”Skye ask as she sit down on the bed,”I know who you’re daughter is, You know her too”Who is it”The Doctor who saved you Kim”Kim is my daughter “Yes”That’s why she moving to town”Yes and you know who adopted her, it’s all in this box,I’m sorry for all the hurt I cause you, I do regret it”Althea I have let the pain go, I want to move on and have a relationship with you”I want that too but the cancer is getting worse, I’m going to die soon but I’m glad we found each other again and made peace “Me too”Skye said as she cried and Althea whip her tears away,”Skye you have a great life an business and respect from your family and two daughters who love you and a man who may not be perfect but he love you and I know no matter how much you try you love him too’Yes but loving Lorenzo has cost me a lot, From losing Alan to a few months of being away from Lila Rae”Yes but you and Lorenzo are soulmate “Oh Althea”You can’t be afraid of love”I know,How long do you have “I’m not sure “Well let’s enjoy each other “Yes”


No comments:

Post a Comment