Tuesday, March 19, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 16

 At AJ Hotel- The hotel was all decorated for the wedding reception tomorrow and Monica was looking around her family talking her son was happy as she picked up a glass and banged it,” I just wanted to make a toast, I’m so happy for my son and Elizabeth getting married this wedding tomorrow will be perfect and I’m also glad we are finally all together we do have some family members who are not with us anymore and we will remember them always but I’m grateful for the family I have here” Monica said “Here to the Quartermaine and Ward and Webber “AJ said everyone cheers.

At the Bar-Carly and Jax were eating and talking.”I can’t believe Elizabeth is going through with marrying AJ” Why do you care “I’m not jealous I just know she going to end up hurt” Elizabeth can handle it” True “Jax got up from his chair.”Carly come with me”Where the dining room is closed “Not outside “Jax said they went outside it was decorated with balloons and candles and tables with rose on it and Jax kneeling down.”Carly, will you marry me”Jax ask as he pull  out a diamond ring.”It’s beautiful,Yes.I would love to marry you again “Carly said as Jax got up,”We will be happy “Jax said And kiss Carly,”Yes we will “Carly said 

Inside-Skye was getting her coat and saw Jax and Carly outside kissing as Maya came by.”Skye, Do you still have feelings for Jax”No, I’m over him , but I do want love”You will find it”We both will “Skye said 

Brooklyn was thinking about JR went Maxie came by,”Brooklyn you look like you’re an million miles away “Sorry I was just thinking about someone “Who”Jr Chandler “You and Jr”It was just an one night stand “Wow, What was it like “Wonderful he is amazing “Are you going to date him”We just want to have fun but if my grandmother had her way we would have an wedding “Will an Quartermaine and Chandler married would be something “Yes but I’m putting myself first “Good”

Sasha and Hayden were talking.”How is the sale of crimson going “It could be better “If you don’t mind I would like to help “Sure that would be great “Sasha said 

AJ and Elizabeth were outside talking they wanted to be alone together.”AJ, What Monica say about an baby”I would like one but it’s not the reason I want to marry you”I’m almost in menopause we may not be able to have an baby and I don’t know if I have the energy for a baby “You did a great job raising your boys by yourself “Thanks “Are you glad you’re sister are back”Yes but we have something to deal with “

No comments:

Post a Comment