Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 63

 At AJ’s hotel-AJ was setting up a private romance dinner outside for Elizabeth he had rose on the table when Elizabeth came in wearing a red dress.”You look sexy “Thanks, AJ this is wonderful “You’re welcome before we sit down I have something to ask you “AJ said as he knelt down and holding a ring .”Will you marry me? I love you so much “AJ said “AJ, I love you to and it’s been great for us, Yes I will marry you “Elizabeth said AJ got up and Kiss Elizabeth and they sit down.”Elizabeth, I’m so happy you say Yes, Everything except losing Michael has gone my way”You have earned it, You didn’t fall apart when Michael died and I’m sure that was so hard”Yes it was,I love you and your boys “I know you do the way you helped Ayden means lot to me “I love the boys too”AJ said “Yes, We have a lot to discuss “Yes we can live at your place or mine house “AJ said 

At Skye’s house- Robert was there he had a search warrant to look around as Skye came in,’ Why are you in my house? Skye yelled “I got a search warrant to look around for anything to help us find your ex-husband “Lorenzo isn’t going to leave a clue here! His not a dumb criminal “Skye said “No his not, Where is his office “Robert ask “I’ll show you “Skye said they went into the office and it was empty.”Did you clean it out”No, I been living at the family mansion “Skye , if you’re daughter did this she in legal trouble more then helping Lorenzo escape “Robert said “Gabriella didn’t do this “Skye said 

At The Cabin- Lorenzo and Johnny were hiding in as the guard came in with a woman.”About time you arrived “Lorenzo said “Who’s this”Johnny ask “You are sexy! I’m Faith Rosco a old friend of Lorenzo “Faith said “How can we trust you “Johnny ask “We can,Faith helped us expose she had the power turned off “Yes the authority think you did it but it was me,  I even cleaned your home office you can escape and have a good life Now here is what we will do next “Faith said “But I’ll never see my children or Skye again “No you can’t look back “

No comments:

Post a Comment