Saturday, March 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch. 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Althea and Tracy were having tea together.”Tracy, I have made peace with our past “Althea said “Me too, I’m sorry I slept with your husband, Yes it was wrong but I loved Adam” You and Adam were a better fit than me, He loved you” Thanks “Now it’s your time to take care of Skye and the girls, I’m dying and I want her to be alright “Skye will be alright “Yes she strong “Yes she is “Tracy said 

At AJ’s hotel- Monica and Carolyn were having breakfast with Elizab eth and AJ.”So what is this news” Monica asked “We are engaged “Elizabeth said as she showed them the ring,” That’s wonderful “Carolyn said “Yes it is congratulations “Monica said “Do you have a date set” Not yet” We have a lot to do” It doesn’t have to be a big wedding “No it doesn’t but whatever you want Elizabeth “Aj said as they share a kiss.

At ELQ-Ned and Skye were having a meeting Skye was trying to come back to work and Ned was filling her in on what happened when Jr came in.”Skye”Jr said as he came in.”Jr, It’s so good  to see you,Ned this is Jr Chandler “Nice to meet you,” I want to thank you for helping me save my company “Jr said “I did it for Adam “I know, I’m glad you are a Chandler after all” Jr said 

At Dex house-Dex was home recovering from being shot at when Gabriella came in with bags of food,”I brought you some supplies,How are you”I’m alright,Gabriella you need to tell me everything you did to help Lorenzo and if you heard from him “I planned on telling you”Good let’s talk “Dex said they sit down on the couch,

No comments:

Post a Comment