Sunday, March 10, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 5

 At General Hospital-Monica was in the hallway when Skye came by,”Monica, How is Althea”Skye ask “Her blood sugar was low, Skye it’s almost time the cancer is killer her”I thought she was dead for so long I hate her but when I saw her in London we made peace and I don’t want to say goodbye yet “I’m glad you made peace with Althea”Me too”Skye said “You can see her “Monica said Skye left.

Althea room-Althea was sleeping when Kim was talking to her.”I had everything money could buy, Mother had money to support me but she a psychopath a killer who had to fake her death so many times! I hate that Faith raises me! Kim yelled as Skye came in.”Kim.Why are you yelling “Skye ask as Althea woke up.”What’s going on”Althea ask “You are in the hospital, your blood sugar is low “Skye said “Skye, We need to talk alone “Althea said “I’ll be back “Kim said as she left.”Skye,I have a confessing to make, it’s about how Kim was adopted by Faith Rosco”Althea said “I still can’t believe that”Skye said “Faith is my half sister “What! Skye yelled “That’s Kim got her, Faith was in town when you gave birth and took Kim she wasn’t going to be raised by Faith she was supposed to be adopted “So she was stolen just like me” Yes and she is angry, I wasn’t sleeping and I heard everything that Kim say,  she angry that Faith raised her” I don’t blame her, I need to be her mother “Yes you do, It’s time you let Lorenzo and the past go and be a mother to your daughter and get your life back “Yes it is, Althea I wish you were not dying “Skye said “Me too, I wish I was a good mother to you “Althea said “You couldn’t help it, You were sick” Skye said 

Kim was in the hallway when Skye came by.”Kim,I know you know the truth about me, I’m your mother “Skye said as Gabriella and Lila Rae and Monica came by.”Yes! I’m the daughter you give away! The one you didn’t want “Kim yelled “It wasn’t like that, I can expect it,Why don’t we go somewhere and talk”Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment