Friday, March 29, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 29

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn came in with Ned who had a caste on his arm.”Leo upstairs sleeping, he seems a little confused on Olivia death”Brooklyn said “I’m too and we will help him, Dante is coming over tomorrow to go over the funeral and about Leo”Ned said “Leo should stay here he did come back and forward when you and Olivia divorced “Yes, I can’t believe this happened tonight! Olivia And Alexis and Laura and Drew are all gone! Ned yelled “Anna has a lead on who did this, Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome “Two psychopaths “Ned yelled “Do you know them” Yes unfortunately I have a history with Faith “Dad” It was just a one-night stand, Now let’s go to bed” Ned said 

At Skye’s- Skye came in to her house and went into Lorenzo office and look though his secret place he would hide information.”This violence has to stop! I don’t want the mob or you back here again “Skye said as she found a cellphone and text Lorenzo knowing he would get it.

At The Police station-Anna came in with Olivia and Faith,”You both are under arrest and will face charges and go back to your home pentonville you should get use to it”We were not alone in all this “Who helped you! Ava? Anna ask “We will tell you everything but we want a deal”Faith said 

At Sam-Sam was on the couch looking at pictures of her and Alexis thanking for the relationship they had when Dante came in and sit by her.”How are you doing “Sam asks “I hate that both our mothers are gone, because of the mob” Me too, it’s time we stop the mob from this town, I loved Jason but I’m sick of the violence “Me too, I loved my father but it’s time to end it and honor them” Yes, What’s going to happen to Leo” I’m going to talk to Ned tomorrow, I do believe he should stay the way it has been him going to The Quartermaine and stay with us if you don’t mind “No his my brother too” Yes, How is Danny and Emily “They are sad about this “It should of been an happy day” Yes”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Elizabeth and AJ room-AJ and Elizabeth came into the bedroom and found rose on the bed.”Aww that’s romantic “I know it’s not the way we wanted to spend our honeymoon “It’s alright we are alive and have the rest of our life to celebrate together “Yes we do, I’m sorry what happened “It wasn’t your fault, I loved our wedding “Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment