Saturday, March 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 2

 At Crimson-Gabriella office-Gabriella was writing an article she enjoying working at Crimson and the boutique when Skye came in she felt that Gabriella was keeping something from her about Lorenzo.”Gabriella we need to talk “Skye said as she close the door.”Mother,Is this about my work “No it’s about your father,You need to tell me everything so I can keep you safe”Skye said as she sit down.”Mother you know everything about what I did feel like you’re keeping something else, Gabriella I understand you love your father but I don’t want you to go to jail for him” Skye said “You’re right I been keeping something from you about Daddy” What is it “A few weeks ago he sent me a letter, Daddy told me where he is” Where! Skye ask “No, I don’t want to tell you will call the cops “No, I wouldn’t “His in South Africa in a new house “Gabriella said Skye was upset and put her hands on her face,”You can’t keep anything about this from me, We both have to be on the same page “Do you want Daddy to go back to jail “I just want this to be over the dangerous “Do you still love him”I’ll always love your father he give me you and your sister “Skye said “Daddy maybe a dangerous person but he love us”Yes, Let’s go get some lunch “Skye said 

At AJ’s hotel-The Lobby-Jr was in the lobby looking at his phone when he bumped into Brooklyn.”Hi! Watch it! Brooklyn yelled as Jr look up at her and was taking back.”Sorry I wasn’t looking “No I guess not”I’m Jr Chandler “Brooklyn Quartermaine “She said as Skye and Gabriella came by and Skye thought there could be something between them. “Jr, I’m glad you meet my niece Brooklyn,I want you to meet my youngest daughter Gabriella “Skye said “Gabriella it’s nice to meet you, Brooklyn it was nice to meet you too”Yes it was “We are going to have lunch ,Do you both want to join us”No thanks “No, I’m meeting Lila Rae here about our next tour “Brooklyn said “You’re the one who sings! I went to that concert “Jr said “Did you like it”Yes it was amazing “Jr said “Gabriella let’s go into the dining room “

Skye And Gabriella went into the dining rooms and sit down.”Mother, Do you have any regrets in marriage Daddy”No, I don’t, I don’t regret having you and your sister “Skye said as Kim came by,


No comments:

Post a Comment