Thursday, March 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 26

 At General Hospital-Dex was about to tell Anna who was behind the explosion as everyone was waiting on news when Skye came by.”Dex,Can we talk first “Skye it’s all right, I follow Ava to a cabin and she meet two women there”Dex said he show Anna the pictures.”Who is it”Carly ask “Faith Rosco and Olivia Jermore”Anna said “What! I though Faith was dead and Olivia was in jail ,How did this happened “Carly yelled “I don’t know I will find out,You’re not the only one who lose someone today I lose my two great friends “Anna said “I just want justice “We will get it, Take me to the cabin Anna said as Ava came by.”I heard about the explosion is everybody all right “Ava ask “ You have some nerve coming here! This is all your fault! You have blood on your hands “Carly said “Who’s blood is that “Ava asked “Jax and Laura and Drew and Olivia and Alexis are all dead “Anna said “No thank you “Carly said “Ava, I have proof of you talking to Faith Rosco and your sister, Did you help Olivia out of jail” Anna ask 

“ No, That was Faith “Why didn’t you tell us she was out there “Anna ask “It was business “Ava said “All this was for the mob! So you could get control! Sam yelled. “Yes, it’s rightfully mine! Ava Yelled as Kim came by.”What about Faith how did she fake her death all these years “Anna ask “ask her daughter the doctor “Ava said as she pointed to Kim.” Faith is your mother “Anna ask “Yes she raised me”Kim said “What! ,Faith raises your daughter “Carly ask “It’s a long personal story “Skye said “Did you help hide her “Anna ask “Faith push me to become a doctor so I could save her again and again “Let’s to to the cabin “Anna said she left with Dex.”Kim,Why don’t you go finish checking on everyone “Skye ask Kim left.”So Faith stole your daughter “Carly ask. “Yes, leave my daughter “I’m not after her , I’m after Faith and Olivia “ Me too it’s time this stopped “ Yes I agree “I don’t know how we keep the mob from this town”Skye said as Sam came by.”It’s time we stop the mob in memory of my mother “I’m sorry about Alexis “Skye said “Me too we have an history but I never wanted this”Carly said “Me too”Sam said 

At The Cabin- Faith and Olivia were about to leave when Anna came by.”Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome you’re under arrest “Anna said 

No comments:

Post a Comment