Sunday, March 10, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 8

 At Ava art Gallery- Ava was getting her art gallery set up when Dex came in.” Ava, We need to talk”About what” I have some information you may want “What is that” A new mob boss is trying to come to town” What do you know about this” Ava asked 

At General Hospital-Tracy was in the hallway waiting on Gabriella who called her to meet her at the hospital as she came in.”Gabriella,Why did you want me to meet you here “Tracy ask “I have a cup from Kim with her DNA on it and Mother hairbrush “Oh Gabriella you are a true Quartermaine “Thank, I wouldn’t let her hurt my mother “Me either “Tracy said they went to the lab.

Althea room-Althea was in bed and Skye was sitting by her,”Althea I talk to Kim and we are going to start over and have a relationship, I need to know my another daughter “I’m happy for you”I’m glad we put the past behind us”Me too”Althea said she wasn’t feeling good and close her eyes.”Althea! Mother ! Skye yelled as Althea flatlined And Elizabeth came in and checked her.”I’m sorry she gone”Elizabeth said “No,Mother “Skye said she touch Althea face.”You are finally at peace and we are finally at peace I don’t hate you anymore, I’m free of the past and your free of the pain you carried all your life “Skye said “Skye, I need to clean Althea up”Alright,Thanks Elizabeth “Skye said and went into the hallway and Lean against  the wall as Tracy and Gabriella came by .”Mother,Are you alright “No, Althea is gone” No, I’m sorry “Me too” I need to plan a funeral, Gabriella can you come with me” Yes Mother, “Gabriella said “Skye, I’m here for you too” Tracy said “I know, I just need to be with my daughters” Skye said 

At Tea-Tea was at home when her cellphone rang.”Tea,Lorenzo is this you,Whoever you are stop calling and hanging up on me! Tea yelled and hang up the phone.

At Skye’s -Lila Rae was sitting on the couch writing when Skye and Gabriella came in.”Mother, What’s wrong “Althea dead”No I’m sorry “I need my daughter right now “Always “Lila Rae said as Dex came in,”Dex, What’s wrong “Skye ask “I have information we all need to be very concerned about, There a new mobster coming “No! Do you know who it is”No! I double on the security “Thank you “Skye said as Kim came in.”Kim,This is Dex my stepson, Dex Kim is my daughter “Skye said “Nice to meet you “You too”I have to go”Dex said “I’ll walk you out “Skye said they went by the door.”Dex, I have some information for you, Faith Rosco she was a mobster here she alive and raises my daughter Kim”No”Yes she could be the person  “I’ll look into it”Thanks,Have you heard from Lorenzo “Yes, He want to come home but he couldn’t stay in jail “He made it worse by running “Yes”


No comments:

Post a Comment