Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch. 61

 At General Hospital- Monica was showing Kim around the hospital as Steve and Portia and Elizabeth and Robin came by.”Everyone thank you for coming this is Dr, Kim. Williams are new residents “Monica said “Welcome to the hospital, “Elizabeth said “Thank you I’m happy to be here,” Kim said as Skye came in with Gabriella and Lila Rae Kim looked at them she was having mixed feelings telling Skye who she was she didn’t want to get hurt.

Dex room- Dex was in bed and Josslyn was sitting by his bedside talking to him,” I’m sorry about my father but I still care for you and want to be friends “You do” Yes, What do you think I hate that we couldn’t work it out but I miss talking to you “Me too” Josslyn said as Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”Dex, We wanted to see you” Have you heard from Lorenzo? “Dex asked “No” No” I hope he doesn’t get caught, “Dex said as Mac came in,” Dex, I need to question you about Lorenzo's escape, “Mac said as Tea came in,” Not without me, “Tea said “Let’s go get Dex something to eat “Lila Rae said She left with Gabriella and Josslyn.”I haven’t visited Lorenzo in jail and didn’t help him escape I was shot” Yes that’s convenient “I didn’t plan on getting shot at” Dex said “We looked at the camera and couldn’t find a shooter in the coffee shop you accused me of shooting myself’Dex ask “That is ridiculous! I believe we are done here’s said Mac left,” Dex, Did you shoot yourself” No! I don’t “Dex said 

Portia and Steve were at the nurse station when Mac came by,” Who worked on Dex” I did” Portia said “Was it a self-inflicted wound “You think Dex shot himself “Yes to distract us from Lorenzo's escape jail “It didn’t look like one” Portia said “I will need to see his chart, I’ll go get a court order “Mac said And left,

Skye was in the hallway when Tea came by,” Tea, What’s going on you look upset ‘I’m at my brother for what he's doing to our children to get out of this situation! Mac is accusing Dex of shooting himself! I wish Lorenzo would just take his punishment and leave us alone “Tea said “I agree I hate what he did to Gabriella he manipulated her, I do hope he is never found and we can move on”Skye said  “Me too , We need to be free of him”Tea said “Yes”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment