Wednesday, March 20, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 18

 At ELQ-Skye was at her office looking at paperwork that she missed from recovery from the accident and thinking about the next step in her life when AJ came in.”AJ, Why are you here”I need you to watch over the hotel when I’m on my honeymoon “Of course, Where are you taking Elizabeth “I brought a yacht for her and we are sailing away wherever she wants to go”Aj said as Skye got up and went by him and pour herself some water.”That’s great, I want you to be happy “Thanks,Skye your wedding ring is missing “No I stole it to a pawnshop,I want a whole new life “That’s wonderful “Yes it’s about time I move on, Lorenzo can’t come back “No And I want you happy “We both deserve to be happy “Yes”

At Carly/ Jax-Carly and Jax were celebrating their engagement when Josslyn and Lucas came in.”What is your news”Lucas ask “We are getting married! Again! Carly said “That’s wonderful! Jax you always been my favorite “Thank Lucas”Jax said “I’m happy for both of you! Josslyn said “We will have a big beautiful wedding “Yes”This time we will get it right “Yes”Do you have a date set “Not yet “

At AJ’s hotel-Drew was in the lobby when Hayden came by,”Drew”Hayden I didn’t know you were in town “Yes for my sister wedding, I didn’t see you at the Quartermaine “I been at odds with them,Skye takeover my company And left me bankrupt “I’m sorry “It hasn’t been a good year for me “I’m sure you will get it back “Maybe are you staying in town “Yes I’m, I’m ahead to a job interview with Skye at ELQ”Really “Drew,This time I’m not going to do any cons,I want to make my daughter proud “Same here “Drew said 

At ELQ office- Skye and Aj we’re talking.”Tracy want me to hire Hayden to work here or at Crimson”She res took a shine to her “I know I don’t get it”Be careful “Always “Skye said as Hayden came in,”Hayden,I’m glad you’re here “Me too, Do you have a job for me”We may “

No comments:

Post a Comment