Monday, March 4, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 53

 At Stateville-Lorenzo and Johnny cell-Lorenzo was upset that Dex was shot and he couldn’t be at the hospital he walked around the cell.”Who is this Dex? Johnny asks “He my nephew I raise him as my son, Luis raped our sister and I raise him because Tea wasn’t in the best place to raise a child “I didn’t know you had a sister “Our father give her to his sister to raise he had no use for girl and when Luis found her” I’m sorry “I may be a lot of things but I’m nothing like him and I need to see Dex”Is he in the business's this is my fault,We need to get out of here “I have an idea,” Johnny said 

At General Hospital- Dex room-Dex was in bed when Tea came in.”Dex, I’m glad you’re alright I love you, I been enjoying getting to know you” I have been enjoying getting to know you too, Mother “You called me mother “Can I”Yes”Tea said as she cried “I wish you could leave the business “I know but I can’t, I know a lot of information that isn’t good “I know, I hate that my family is in this business, Because of this lifestyle my father didn’t want me and it wouldn’t cost me you! Tea yelled “How can I get out of it”Dex ask 

Skye was in the hallway worried about her family when she saw Kim talking to Monica and went by,”Monica, Kim why are you here”I ask Kim to come work here if she was interested in moving “Yes, Monica been telling me all about this hospital I may take her up on it”What about your life in New Jersey “It’s not much just work “What about your family “I’m a only child and I don’t talk to my mother she a psychopath “I’m sorry “Me too,Skye why are you here “Dex been shot”No is he alright “Yes his going to be fine, His my nephew by marriage “Skye said as Gabriella and Lila Rae came by,”Mother “Gabriella said she didn’t like Kim.”Gabriella , Lila Rae you remember my doctor Kim she may work at this hospital “Really” Gabriella ask “Yes, I need a new start “Kim said “I’m going to check on Dex ‘Monica said she left,”I’m going to see Him too”Me too”Skye said “I’ll meet you both in the room , I need to use the bathroom Gabriella said 

No comments:

Post a Comment