Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 51

 At Stateville- Lorenzo was in his cell with Johnny.”I know you’re up to something “Johnny said “I’m not up to anything “Yes, I know you’re working on breaking out of here and I want in”Why would I help you”We could work together in business we both are alike and have a lot in common “Ava been running things “Will not anymore, What do you say”Yes”

At Alexis Mayor office- Alexis was working she enjoyed being a mayor when Carly and Jax came in.”Alexis we need your legal advice “Is this about the Quartermaine and hotel “Yes, You know”I was there lawyer before I became mayor “Anyway is there anything to stop this”No , The Quartermaine have a right to the hotel ownership it was all done legally by Edward before he died, The Quartermaine didn’t know till now”So we can’t own a hotel”Nope” Edward was a smart businessman, I like going head to head with him on business “Jax said “This is just good “Carly said as Alexis phoned went off and she answered it.”Mayor Davis, No! I’m be right there “Alexis said and hang up the phone,”There been a shooting “No, Who”Jax ask “Dex, he was shot at the coffee shop,Josslyn found him”Alexis said “No let’s go”Carly said they left.

At The Clinic- Lucas was working when Monica came in,”Lucas how is everything going “Great so far “Good “Yes it’s been a successful clinic “Yes it hasthe 

 At Stateville-Lorenzo And Johnny cell- Lorenzo and Johnny were in the cell as the sheriff came by.”Lorenzo, I have some bad news for you “What! Your son was shot”No! I need to see him”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry but that wouldn’t happen “

At The Quartermaine mansion-The Solarium room-Skye was finished having tea and sandwiched with Althea and her daughters she was enjoying the moment that she never thought she would have when Lila Rae phone rang it was Josslyn .”Josslyn what is it! No”Lila Rae said as she hang up.”Dex has been shot”No”We need to go to the hospital “Yes we do “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment