Monday, March 4, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 50

 At The Quartermaine mansion- The Solarium room-Skye was having tea with Gabriella and Lila Rae.”Gabriella I’m sorry I wasn’t here for your birthday “It’s alright,Uncle AJ threw me a party and Daddy sent me a gift”What did Lorenzo sent you”My own credit card with no limit,Mother Daddy may be in jail but he loves us”His not going to come home, We all need to move on,”You don’t want me to visit him”No you can but Gabriella you’re father isn’t getting out And I don’t want you to break your heart “Skye said as Monica And Althea came in,”Althea, Are you alright “Yes I was just resting “Althea said as she sit down.”I have to go to the clinic,I’m be back soon”Monica said as Skye got up.”Monica, I just want to thank you for letting us stay here and Althea too” You’re welcome, I enjoy having this house full again “Monica said and left as Skye sat back down again.”So you raise mother “Yes I did, I wasn’t the world’s greatest mother but I can tell you’re mother is” Yes she is,” Lila Rae said 

Gabriella went to pick up her purse and pulled out her secret cell phone that went off it was silent and she went into the hallway to take it.

At ELQ-Ned and AJ were working on deals when Tea came in.”Ned, Aj why did you ask me to come meet you”We need a lawyer for our company and was hoping you would “I would love too”Thanks “I would like a decent salary “Yes we will give you one”Great”

At Lorenzo coffee shop- Dex was running it since Lorenzo was in jail when someone came in and shot him as Josslyn came by.”Dex! No! Josslyn yelled and call for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment