Monday, April 1, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 30

 At Skye’s- Skye was sitting on the couch having coffee and looking at the cellphones she used to text Lorenzo who texted back that he would come home one day and wouldn’t stay away from his daughters which upset Skye who picked up another cellphone and made a call.

At Carly/Jax-Carly was going through Jax's belongings when her cellphone rang she picked it up.”Skye, What do you want? Carly asks 

At Alexis office-Sam and Molly came into the office to pack up her belongings.”I hate this, Mom loved this job everything was going well for her”Molly said “Yes it was, We wouldn’t let her death be in vain “Sam said “No we won’t “Molly said “I’m here for you”We have each other “Yes”Sam said as her cellphone rang it was Skye,”Skye,What’s going on “Sam ask she hang up the phone.”What did Skye want “She wanted to stop the mob, Carly and I are going to help her with the connection we have from Jason and Sonny, “Sam said “Good, just be careful “I will “I did something crazy last night “What” I called my dad, I told him about mom” Is Ric coming “I don’t know but I had to tell him” Of course “

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin was at home sitting on the couch drinking coffee missing Laura when there was a knock on the door ,”Please open the door Kevin, I want to help you”Christy said as Kevin got up and opened the door .Christy had bags in her hands.”I brought you some food, I want to help you Kevin , you are my another Dad”Christy said “Thank for this but I just want to be alone”It’s not healthy “I know I’m a doctor but I just need to be alone right now “Alright just remember you have family who love you”Christy said as Someone open the door it was Lucky and Lesley.”Lucky, Lesley, I’m glad you’re here”What happened! Lucky ask “Lucky, Lesley this is Christy Baldwin, Lucy and Scotty daughter “I’m sorry about your mother “Thanks you “ Lesley said “There was an explosion at AJ’s hotel we were there to celebrate his wedding with Elizabeth “Kevin said “Do you know who was behind it “Lucky ask “Yes, Anna arrest them yesterday it was Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome,Jax and Olivia and Alexis and Drew Cain died too”Kevin said “I need to go and make sure they will face years in jail”Lucky said “Don’t interfere the cast”I won’t”We stop at the clinic to see Lulu and nothing has changed “Leslie said “I called them this morning too” Kevin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment