Friday, March 2, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 6”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was laying in bed he was still in a coma and Skye was by his bed holding his hand. “Lorenzo,You have to wake up we need you,I love you are my life,The last few months have been so hard without you, I can’t do this,Lorenzo Jr is running things but still things can get out of control “Skye said as she cried and Lorenzo wake up. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You’re awake,You came back to me”Skye said she touch his face.  “Skye,Why I’m in the hospital “Lorenzo ask “Do you remember anything “Skye ask “The nurse ball someone robbed everyone “Lorenzo said “Yes and that person shot everyone “Skye said “So I was shot at”Lorenzo ask “Yes,You been in a coma for six months “Skye said “It’s been six months “Lorenzo ask ‘“Yes But I never give up on you,Never “Skye said “Thanks,Did anyone died “Lorenzo ask “Yes,John and Michael “Skye said and cried. “Michael gone,That must be killing AJ”Lorenzo said “Yes it is,AJ drinking again it’s hard to help him and with you in a coma,It’s just been hard”Skye said “I’m sorry,Did you ever think I wouldn’t wake up “Lorenzo ask “No, I never give up on you “Skye said “I didn’t think you would ever give up on me”Lorenzo said they share a kiss, “Did they caught this person “Lorenzo ask “Not yet,Lorenzo jr and Richard who was shot too wants to find the person they been working together “Skye said “Wow”Lorenzo said “I know a robbery bring both my sons together,Tea been on the case too”Skye said “I’m sure she giving them hell”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said as Sierra came into the room.”Daddy “Sierra said she was so shocked to see Lorenzo awake. “Sierra “Lorenzo said Sierra went by Lorenzo. “Daddy,I’m glad you are awake,I love you Daddy “Sierra said Lorenzo could see the ring on Sierra hand. “Sierra,Who did you married “Lorenzo ask “Who do you think.?Grayson”Sierra said “Why didn’t you wait for me “Lorenzo ask “It just happened that’s all,We love each other “Sierra said “Oh Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came into the room. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said


At Tea-Tea was looking at some paperwork from the case as Lorenzo Jr came into the room. “sorry,I just let myself in”Lorenzo Jr said “It’s okay,Any lean “Tea ask “I found out something that could help us,Faith Rosco is out of jail she an enemy of my father “Lorenzo Jr said “She could be behind this “Tea said she made a phone call.

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo had just wake up and was talking to Skye and Sierra when Lila Rae walked into the room. “Daddy,I’m glad you’re awake,I know I been away too long but I want to make what I did right “Lila Rae said “You will,We will help you we are family “Lorenzo said “Yes “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment