Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 10”


At AJ/Cassie-Cassie came into the room from taking AJ to rehabilitate she love AJ but wish she could help him. Cassie went by the bar and pour herself a glass of water wished it was stronger when the doorbell rang Cassie went to open it was Monica. “Monica “Cassie said “I just want to say Thanks you for loving my son and standing by him, I hope when AJ gets out you both can be happy when you first dating my son I wasn’t thrilled about it but I was wrong and I’m glad that I was”Monica said “I love you're son,I will make AJ happy “Cassie said “I know,Marriage isn’t always about the good times it’s also how you handle the bad and how you get though it “Monica said “Yes it is”Cassie said they share a hug and Monica left..

At Audrey/Scott -Audrey was sitting on the couch when Scott came into the room with a bag. “I have some lunch for you,My wife “Scott said as they share a kiss. “You’re so sweet “Audrey said “I’m just happy we are married and expect a child “Scott said “Me too,We had nothing but good time a while everyone is dealing with losing a loved one,Skye called me ,Lorenzo wake up”Audrey said “Good”Scott said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the.”It’s so good to be home “Lorenzo said Skye went in front of him. “I’m glad you’re home to but just take it easy,I don’t want you to push to far”Skye said “I will not, I promise ,Skye you had to deal with so much “Lorenzo said he touched her hair. “I’m strong I can handle anything “Skye said “It’s still a lot for one person “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,We need to talk about the children “Skye said as her phone rang she opened her purse and pulled out her phone. “Skye Alcazar,Yes I will be their “Skye said and hang up the phone, “It’s visits day at the poison “Skye said “Go,I will rest,Tell Rae we will fight for her”Lorenzo said “I will “Skye said she left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment