Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 32”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home having a drink when Skye came into the room. “Where have you been”Lorenzo ask “At the office,Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes I will be if Faith goes to jail “Lorenzo said “If she doesn’t “Skye ask “I will take care of her ,She means nothing to me “Lorenzo said Skye Flashback to the secret she found out and told Tea they decide to keep it a secret. “Skye,Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “I need to go to my office “Lorenzo said he left and Skye Flashback to the kiss she shared with Ric..

At The jail cell-Faith was in her cell when Ric came by. “Ric,It’s good to see you,So are you going to get me out of here “Faith said “It depends what do I get out of it”Ric ask “What do you want “Faith ask “I want my ex-Wife back,Skye “Ric said “You and Skye. ? What it that everyone want her? Faith ask “What do you want”Ric ask “Power “Faith said 

At Gina/Lorenzo Jr-Gina and Lorenzo Jr were home talking. “Do you want a baby”Gina ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo Jr said “Me too,Let’s try”Gina said they share a kiss and made love. 

At The Aids/HIV center-Scott was running it and Robin was helping him by being a doctor to those in need of care. “Robin,Thanks for helping me this center is what I want”Scott said “You have done a great job,You’re Mother would of loved this I’m sure “Robin said “Yes she would “Skye said as she came into the room. “Skye,What are you doing here”Scott ask “To see if you need anything “Skye said “We Still have the money you give us”Scott said “Good”Skye said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment