Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 26”


“Quartermaine Family”

At The Quartermaine mansion-The next day-Monica and Alan and Ned and Tracy were talking about Faith. “So what are you going to do about Faith Rosco”Ned ask “I called in flavor from judges and Faith will not get free from this,She mess with the wrong family “Alan said “Yes she did “Tracy said as Sabrina came into the room. “Are you talking about my husband killer”Sabrina ask “Yes,We are not going to let her out of this,Sabrina while this is going on you sure stay with us “Monica said “I want that bitch to pay for what she did to My husband”Sabrina said “She will “Alan said “I don’t think that I need to stay here”Sabrina said “Sabrina,Faith has no limit when it come to free herself “Ned said as Bobbie and Morgan came into the room. “We all want the same thing payback for Michael and my husband “Bobbie said “Michael loved all of us,We can work together “Alan said “Yes we can”Monica said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was on the phone with Casey, “I’m sorry I had to reschedule our meeting last night “Sierra said she hanged up the phone as Grayson came into the room. “Why are you meeting with Casey”Grayson ask he was worrying about a secret. “She want to open a fundraiser in honor of Amanda “Sierra said “You can’t stand Casey”Grayson said “No but it’s good business,Now I have to go”Sierra said “Sierra,Are you okay with Grace gone “Grayson ask “Yes we did the right thing “Sierra said 

At Juanita-Juanita was looking at a piece of paper thinking about her past and her secrets. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment