Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 23”


At Felicia/Jackson-Campaign-Felicia was nervous about it waiting for the results as Dorian came into the room. “Felicia, I just want to say I hope you win,You are what this town needs and I want my predecessor to be you”Dorian said “Thanks,You done a lot for me”Felicia said “Us Woman have to stick together “Dorian said “Yes”Felicia said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the room he was worrying about Faith being alive when Skye came into the room. “How did it go with Lucian “Skye ask “Lucian bail hearing is tomorrow,Skye I know you’re upset with Lucian for robbery Sierra,I’m too but I believe Faith is on this whole thing and my sister needs a second chance “Lorenzo said he took Skye hands. “Alright,I will let it go”Skye said “Thanks, I’ll called a family meeting,Security need to be tighter “Lorenzo said “I agree with Faith alive “Skye said “Yes and if Ric wins it’s not going to be good for all of us”Lorenzo said “Ric maybe stop soon”Skye said “What did you do”Lorenzo ask “I brought Ric father to town”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face. “That’s why I love you,We make a great team”Lorenzo said “Always “Skye said they share a kiss as Sierra came into the room.”Sierra ,You came,What about the restraining order against me “Lorenzo ask “What”Skye ask “I canceled it,Grayson wanted to protect me that’s all in his mind he blames himself still for the rape and it wasn’t his fault,You have to understand he wants to protect the woman he love just like you would for mother “Sierra said “I do, I understand and I’m sorry that I went to far”Lorenzo said “It’s okay Daddy, I forget you “Sierra said they share a hug. “I’m glad you both work it out “Skye said “It’s not the only thing I work out today, I give Grace back to Lila Rae she her mother I just wanted to protect her “Sierra said “I know you would come around, I know you “Skye said “I’m glad you did,Family stick together “Lorenzo said as Richard and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae came into the room. “What’s going on “Richard ask “My enemy Faith Rosco is alive she was in charge of the robbery and is in jail ,Now that she back it’s going to be more dangerous so we need to tighter security and everyone needs to listen to the bodyguard,Understand “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Lila Rae said “Yea,I need to go now “Richard said and left, “Father we will handle this “Lorenzo Jr said “Sierra “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy”Sierra said “Good ,Sierra you robbery was my sister Lucian but she need a change her whole life was in sex trafficking “Lorenzo said “Alright, I was give her a chance “Sierra said “I’m glad you both have made a agreement about Grace,Sierra you did the right thing Grace need her mother” Skye said “I’m glad too”Lorenzo Jr said “Thanks “Sierra said “Sierra,I will always be grafted that you took care of my daughter “Lila Rae said as Sierra phone rang,

“Sierra Cassadine, I will be right their just hold On Casey “Sierra said she hang up the phone. “Is everything okay “Skye ask “Yes it’s Casey Barring,She need me to work on a fundraiser for Amanda “Sierra said “I thought you hated Casey because she wanted Grayson “Lila Rae said “Yes but she lost I won”Sierra said she left. “I sure go too,I want to make Grace a special dinner “Lila Rae said “I’m glad it worked out “Skye said Lila Rae left. “Lorenzo come back in the morning “Lorenzo said “Yes Father “Lorenzo Jr said and left.

“Lorenzo,After visiting with my mother in jail I need to save her”Skye said “Sure hire the best lawyer,Whatever you need “Lorenzo said “Thanks,Lorenzo stay safe”Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said “I’m glad that you and Sierra work it out and Sierra and Lila Rae”Skye said “Me too “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment