Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 40”


At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Laura we’re having dinner together. “How are you doing “Laura ask “I miss both my husband and Grandson so much it kills me,I hope that Faith pay “Bobbie said “She will “Laura said 

At The Park-Felicia inauguration-Felicia and Maxie and Georgia and Robin and Anna were their when Bobbie and Laura came in. “Thanks for support me”Felicia said as Jackson and Erica and Dorian and Alexis came in. Dorian hold the Bible as Felicia and Jackson were swear into office.

At Sierra/Grayson-The Family was their still waiting on new about Preston sierra was worrying and really wanted a pill when AJ came by. “Sierra,Are you doing okay”AJ ask “No I’m scared and I want a pill so bad”Sierra said “I know it’s hard but don’t give in”AJ said “I’m trying “Sierra said Skye phone rang it was Lorenzo. “Skye ,Faith is going to lean us to Preston “Lorenzo said “Be careful,Is Lorenzo Jr with you “Skye ask “Yes and Ric he want to help “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.

“Sierra,I called all my connection with the WSB “Richard said “Thanks Sierra said “Sierra,You’re father has a lean on where Preston is “Skye said “Who has him”Sierra ask “Faith “Skye said as she look at Juanita.,

At Felicia inauguration-Felicia was just swear in as Mayor. “My first ordered of business is to handle is to have a special election for DA”Felicia said “I’m going to run,I want my old job back “Alexis said “Good “Felicia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment