Thursday, March 22, 2018

“The Great,Least,Richer Poor ch 2”

At Genevieve/Julian-Genevieve and Julian we’re having dinner with Jedediah and Fallon. “So how Jedediah,
How is school “Fallon ask “Great,Soon I will be graduate from school “Jedediah said “That’s great,Have you decide On College “Fallon ask “Not yet”Jedediah said “Well you will be successful then you're brother “Fallon said “Fallon! My son isn’t a loser ,His just in Military school “Genevieve said “When you are under our house,You will not talk bad about my children “Julian said “This is my father house “Fallon said “Daddy give me the House”Genevieve said “Of course he did,Anyway I’m sorry,I have some news of my own”Fallon said “What’s that”Genevieve ask she took a glass of wine. “I’m moving back home “Fallon said as Genevieve spill some of her drink, “Why”Genevieve ask as A older woman came into the room.”Genevieve Darling,Fallon my wonderful step daughter “The woman said “Mother,I thought you were going to stay away tonight “Genevieve ask as she got up,”Genevieve,You always worry so much “The woman said “Yes my wife does,Millie it’s good to see you “Julian said “You too,Can I join you”Millie ask”Yes Mother,”Genevieve said she and Millie sit down. “So When is the funeral for Daddy “Fallon ask “Tomorrow “Millie said “How did Daddy die”Fallon ask Genevieve and Millie share a Look. “Daddy,Was just old”Genevieve said “Yes I’m sure that’s what it is”Fallon said as she took a slip of her wine and look at Genevieve and Millie she thought they were keeping something from her.

At Fitzgerald house-a Woman was sitting on her couch looking at her laptop when her phone rang. “Sophia Fitzgerald,Yes how are you,I will have it done “Sophia said she hang up the phone. Sophia went back to her computer she was google her father who was murder and the killer was never caught, “I will get justice for you Daddy “Sophia said 

At Lockwood-A woman was sitting on a bed with a young boy reading him a book. “I think that’s it for tonight,you need to go to bed”The Woman said “No one more “He said “Samuel,It’s time for bed”She said as a man came into the room. “Daddy “Samuel said “Samuel,Gabrielle”He said “Cord,We were just saying goodnight “Gabrielle said “Goodnight,Son I will be home tomorrow we can spend the day together “Cord said “Cool”Samuel said they left the room. “our son is growing up so fast “Gabrielle said “We could have another one”Cord said then kiss her, They went into there bedroom and made love..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment