Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 22”



At Ric/Alexis Champaign office-Ric was nervous about his father who just walked into the office saying he was going to stop him from being mayor. Ric and Trevor went to talk alone. “Why are you here to stop my dream? As a parent you’re supposed to support my dream “Ric ask “I stop being you're father when you went after me and put me in jail “Trevor said “You broke the law, I didn’t put you in jail,You did! Ric yelled as Richard came by. “Father,What’s going on”Richard ask “This is you're son”Trevor ask “Yes Richard Jr,This is my useful father Trevor “Ric said “Nice to meet you “Richard said “My father is upset because I put him in jail so he want to stop me from winning and if you do tell anyone why I put you in jail they will all be on my side! You killed my Mother!Ric yelled “You sure go”Richard said “I will be back “Trevor said and left. “Father,Are you okay “Richard ask “Yes”Ric said 

At Felicia/Jackson Champaign office-Felicia and Jackson were working when Robin and Maxie and Georgia came into the room. “Are you ready? You could be making history and breaking that glass ceiling again “Robin ask “Yes,I just wish Mac was here “Felicia said “We all do”Maxie said 

At The Police station-Tea and Juanita we’re talking to Lucky. “The bail hearing is tomorrow,Lucian will have to stay in jail till then “Lucky said “What are you changer Lucian with? You know Faith was in it more “Tea ask “Robbery,Faith is being changed with murder “Lucky said Tea and Juanita went into the room to see Lucian. “You’re bail hearing is tomorrow “Tea said “We are going to get you out of this “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Lucian said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were watching the new. “Faith Rosco was arrested today for the robbery and murder of Michael Quartermaine and John durant and Lucian Alcazar was also in on it”The reporter said “She better stay”Monica said they left. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment