Friday, March 2, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 5”


At Grayson office-Grayson was working when Sierra came into the office. “Grayson,Can we talk “Sierra ask “Yes,I always have time for my wife “Grayson said he got up and walk towards Sierra, “We need to protect Grace,Lila Rae is back “Sierra said “Sierra,We have a legal right to Grace,Remember that Lila Rae give you the rights to Grace ,We have the law on our side,We fought Morgan and we will fight Lila Rae too”Grayson said “Yes,I love Grace she needs a stable life and we can give her that”Sierra said “Yes we can”Grayson said “Daddy hadn’t wake up,It’s like his giving up”Sierra said “I’m sorry “Grayson said “Our lives have changed since the nurse ball”Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said “I wish we could find the person,Aunt Tea been looking like crazy for them”Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said

At Kelly’s-Josslyn was working their and trying to get her life back together since jail when Peter came into the room. Josslyn hasn’t talk to him since she been out of jail.”Peter, I’m sorry for the past,The fire I wish I handled things different , I mess up you're life and mine, My son life”Josslyn said “Mac and Paul and Ned and Kristina and Alexis “Peter said “Yes I made a big mistake that I have to leave with everyday “Josslyn said “I forgive you,Now you have to try to live in a town with a lot of people you hurt,That’s enough to live with “Peter said “You’re right “Josslyn said Peter left..

At The Park-Lila Rae was getting some air she hated that she mess up but she wanted to make it right when Morgan came by.”Morgan,You’re back “Lila Rae said “Yes,You too”Morgan said “Yea,Have you seen Grace “Lila Rae ask “I try to give her back but it was hard you sign you're right away “Morgan said “I didn’t think I would ever come back to town but then when Mother call me about Daddy,I had to come “Lila Rae said “I do hope Lorenzo wake up”Morgan said “Thanks,Do you know who did it “Lila Rae ask “No,Lorenzo Jr and I been working together to find this person,Michael died”Morgan said “I’m sorry “Lila Rae said they share a hug..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment