Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 44”



“Faith Jerome”
At General Hospital-Faith was in her room laying on her bed when Robin came into the room. “Faith you’re going to be just fine,You got a blood transfusion “Robin said “From who”Faith ask as Juanita came into the room. “From me”Juanita said “Who are you “Faith ask Robin left the room. “My name is Juanita Alcazar Jerome , I’m Lorenzo and Tea and Lucian and Julian Mother ,When I was pregnant with Julian I was expected twins ,Victor wanted a son so bad but he wasn’t happy about the girl I was expected and told me she was dead “Juanita said “Why are you telling me this”Faith ask “You're my daughter “Juanita said “No my mother is Mary Rosco,Father Mel”Faith said “I’m sure you love them and I’m not here to take you're memories away, I just want to get to know you “Juanita said “Are you sure you want too? You’re son Lorenzo will hate that”Faith said “Yes he will,You killed his son Lorenzo Jr”Juanita said as Skye came into the room. “You bitch you did this! First you shot at my family and shot my husband and kill Michael then kidnapped my grandson and ended up killing my son! I will make sure you pay for this! Skye yelled “Lorenzo Jr sure of never been their in the warehouse “Faith said Skye slap Faith and left. “I’m sure Lorenzo will go after me too”Faith said “No he will not”Juanita said 

At The Police station-Alan was their when Rae came by. “Alan,What’s going on”Rae ask “Our daughter needs you to come home “Alan said 

At Bobbie-Bobbie was on the phone trying to get a hold of Luke. “Luke you need to come home “Bobbie said as someone came behind her.. “Barbara “Luke said she turned around. “Luke,You’re Home “Bobbie said “Yes,What is it”Luke ask “Lucky was on a case Preston Cassadine ,Skye and Lorenzo grandson was kidnapped by Faith Rosco and Lucky went to fine him with another family member.,There was a explosion in a warehouse,Lucky didn’t make it”Bobbie said “No! My son!” Luke yelled Bobbie hug Luke.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment