Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 39”



At The Police station-Lucky was questing Faith as Ric and Lorenzo came into the room. “Can we be alone with Faith “Lorenzo ask “I have to full out some paperwork anyway “Lucky said “Don’t leaves me with them”Faith said Lucky left.Lorenzo when by Faith and Ric close the door and the blinds. “Where is My grandson! Preston better be alive if you care about you're life “Lorenzo said “I will bring your grandson home if the changes are dropped,Preston back and I’m free”Faith said “That’s not up to me”Lorenzo said “No but you can make that happen,All I have to do is make one phone call and Preston come home alive or dead”Faith said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in her son room holding his blanket when Grayson came into the room. “We will get our son home and when we do,We need to make some changes,I don’t want you're father around our children “Grayson said “Grayson,Right now we are more emotional and scared about this, I hate my father lifestyle too but his my father,It’s will be hard to not see him and for my mother to have to pick “Sierra said “I just want Preston home “Grayson said “Me too,Let’s go downstairs “Sierra said they went downstairs..

Downstairs-Skye and Tea were talking..”If this is Faith it’s not good “Skye said “No it’s not, I talk to my mother about this,Faith is Julian twin sister “Tea said “Is you're mother going to say something “Skye ask “Yes,Faith was taken from her “Tea said “This isn’t going to be good “Skye said as Sierra and Grayson came downstairs as Juanita came into the room. “Sierra,We will fine you're son”Juanita said “Thanks Grandmother “Sierra said as AJ and Sabrina and Alan and Monica came into the room. “Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us”Sierra said “You will get you're son back alive “Alan said “I hope so”Sierra said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment