Thursday, March 1, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 4”


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Skye was by Lorenzo bedside when her phone rang as Sierra came into the room. “Sierra, I have to take this can you sit with you're father “Skye ask “Yes”Sierra said Skye left. Sierra took her father hand as she sit by his side. “Daddy,Why are you giving up? You always told us that Alcazar are strong and fighter so start fighting and come back to us,Mother love you so much she needs you and we all do”Sierra said she put her head down and cried as someone came into the room. “No! It’s too late”The Woman said Sierra look up at the person. “You? Why are you here?Sierra ask

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was playing with her youngest great granddaughter Lillian when Bobbie came into the room. “Monica,May I join you”Bobbie ask “Yes she both our great granddaughter.”Monica said “Yes she is,How is Sabrina “Bobbie ask “Okay, I want to give Sabrina a break “Monica said “Yeah,Monica I went to see AJ , I don’t know if anyone can help him”Bobbie said “I know,We all try,I wish that this last few months never happened “Monica said “Me too”Bobbie said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Sierra was their and shocked that Lila Rae was here,”Why are you here.! How did you heard about Daddy “Sierra ask “Mother called me”Lila Rae said “So Mother know about where you were all this time “Sierra ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Well you can go back we don’t need you! You were not here when Mother went to jail or for Grace we don’t need you! Sierra yelled as Skye came into the room. “Sierra,Why are you yelling at you're sister ,We need Lila Rae,I’m so glad you’re home “Skye said she hug Lila Rae. “Mother,It’s not Lila Rae we need It’s Daddy,Sierra said “Sierra,I know that I mess up but I love this family and I want to do right by Grace,Thanks for taking care of Grace”Lila Rae said “I love Grace and I’m not giving up on her,I haven’t give up on her with Morgan being out either “Sierra said and left, “I really mess up haven’t I”Lila Rae said “Yes but you can fix it ,We all make mistakes “Skye said “I can’t believe Daddy in a coma,It’s not like him to give up “Lila Rae said “No it’s not,I don’t know what’s going on with you're father “Skye said

Sierra was in the hallway trying to stay Calm she didn’t want to lose Grace she loved her like her own.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment