Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 37”


“Gone Baby Gone”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was with Skye and Lorenzo worrying about her son when Lila Rae and Morgan came into the room. “Sierra,We will fine you're son “Lila Rae said they share a hug. “Thanks for coming “Sierra said “You’re Welcome,Do you need anything “Lila Rae ask “Just my son, I’m going to make some tea,Does anyone want anything “Sierra ask “No,Do you need any help “Skye ask “No, I need to do this myself “Sierra said she left.”Lorenzo,Do you know who did this “Morgan ask “I think it’s Faith, I want to go talk to her without Lucky following me “Lorenzo said “I will distracted him “Morgan said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

Skye and Lila Rae we’re talking. “Lila Rae, If we don’t fine Preston alive,It will not be good “Skye said “I know Mother,We will find him alive “Lila Rae said Grayson came in with the girls the nanny took the girls upstairs. “Where my wife “Grayson ask “Making Tea”Morgan said Lorenzo was about to sneak out of the house and Grayson saw him. “If this is one of you're enemy this will be the last time you are allowed in my house! You will never see my children again and I’m sure my wife will agree! Grayson yelled as Sierra came into the room with a tray of tea and snacks. “What’s going on”Sierra ask “Grayson blame me,Do you blame me”Lorenzo ask “Yes,Daddy if this was you're enemy , I don’t know what will happen between us,I’m a mother and my children come first “Sierra said “I do hate that my enemy has touched you're son,I do love him”Lorenzo said as Lorenzo Jr and Gina came into the room. “Father,Let’s go get some air,Sierra I’m sorry we will fine you're son “Lorenzo Jr said they left.

“Sierra,I’m sorry “Gina said “Thanks,I need a distraction from this,How are you “Sierra ask “Great both Lorenzo and I HIV statistics is doing great,We are thinking about having a baby “Gina said “I would be careful if I were you,with Lorenzo jr Job”Sierra said “I know it’s risky “Gina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment