Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 16”

At Nikolas-Nikolas was working on the empire all he care about was getting richer when Grayson came into the room. They haven’t talk in a while it was still strange between them.”Grayson,What are you doing here “Nikolas ask “I need a favor from you Father it’s not for me but my wife “Grayson said “I’m listening “Nikolas said

At Sierra Rose office-She was working the fundraiser was a hit and she loved it when her assistant came into the room with flowers.”Mrs.Cassadine,This flower came from you “She said Sierra Rose got up. “They are beautiful,Is their a card”Sierra Rose ask she pick up the card and read it and wasn’t happy about it and took a pen and wrote on the card. “Send the cards back to the person who send them, I don’t want them”Sierra Rose said “Sure “She said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the room when Lila Rae came into the room. “Grandfather “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,I’m glad you’re home “Alan said “Me too, I really mess up,I Sure of never left”Lila Rae said “You mess up but you can fix it”Alan said “How Sierra Rose not let me neither Grace “Lila Rae said “I’m sorry but we know Sierra Rose will come around family is important to her “Alan said “I hope so””Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was in the lobby texting when Skye came into the room. “Cassie,Have you heard from AJ”Skye ask “No the rehabilitation took his phone “Cassie said “Oh,Do you want to get some coffee “Skye ask “Sure “Cassie said they went into restaurant and sit down at the table. “You look stress”Cassie said they have got close after the nurse ball. “I’m,You would think after Lorenzo wake up I would be great but my daughter Sierra is fighting with Lila Rae and Lorenzo it’s not good “Skye said “I’m sorry,It has to be hard to pick between you're children and husband “Cassie said “It is,How are you doing “Skye ask “I just want AJ to get help and come home “Cassie said “I’m glad my brother found you “Skye said “Thanks,I love AJ and I’m glad we are close “Cassie said “Me too “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment