Thursday, March 22, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 41”


“Who Survived and Who Dies” 
At A boathouse-A man with a gun was their with Preston who was in arms as Faith and Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr and Ric and Lucky and his team came into the room. Faith went by her guy, “Give me the baby “Faith said as she took the baby and went outside while everyone else was still inside the warehouse blow up..

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was talking to Cecil and Bliss. “I know you have some questions about today and where you’re brother is”Sierra said “Yes,Where is he”Bliss ask “He was kidnapped but you’re Grandfather who love us is going to bring him home to us”Sierra said “Why was he kidnapped “Cecil ask “I don’t know,Why don’t you make you're brother a picture for when he comes home “Sierra ask the girls when to their art tables. Sierra didn’t know how to explain to the girls about Lorenzo work when Lila Rae came into the room.”How do I explain to the children about Daddy lifestyle “Sierra ask “Just that Daddy has a powerful job and sometimes things happen and we have to be careful “Lila Rae said “I hate this ,If something happened to my son I don’t think I can forgive Daddy it’s my son”Sierra said as Skye came into the room. “Mother “Sierra said “I understand that you’re worrying about you're son,You're a mother but you’re father love you and it hurt him when a enemy hurts his children,I understand that this is hard to let go”Skye said “Thanks Mother,It was hard to love Preston but I do I don’t see Luis in him”Sierra said Skye touch her daughter. “I don’t see Luis in you”Skye said they went downstairs as Sierra phone rang it was Liz. “Liz,What is it”Sierra ask she hang up the phone. “The cop have my son at the hospital and there was a explosion at a warehouse and Daddy and Ric and Lucky and Lorenzo Jr and Faith were in it”Sierra said “No Lorenzo “Skye said they left.. 

Copyright by Skye’s The limit

No comments:

Post a Comment