Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 36”


“Gone Baby Gone”
At Sierra/Grayson-Lucky was putting the bugs on the phone and Sierra was looking at a picture of Preston when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra,We are so sorry,My men are looking for Preston “Lorenzo said “Was this one of you're enemy Daddy!! Sierra yelled “I don’t know,I want Preston safe and sound “Lorenzo said “You don’t hate my son anymore “Sierra ask “No”Lorenzo said “What’s going on? Sierra all the information we need will help us fine you're son”Lucky ask “I don’t want this public but Preston is Luis son,My biological father “Sierra said “We will keep it between us,Lorenzo we know you want you're grandson home safe so let us handle it,If you have any information on this case”Lucky said “Daddy,Please “Sierra said “Yes, I will help “Lorenzo said “Sierra we will fine you're son safe”Skye said “Thanks “Sierra said as Ric came into the room. “Sierra “Ric said “Daddy Ric”Sierra said they share a hug. “We will fine you're son”Ric said “Please “Sierra said “Sierra,What was you're son wearing “Lucky ask “A top with ducks on it and jeans “Sierra said “Thanks “Lucky said “Where are the girls “Skye ask “Grayson is pick them up from school “Sierra said 

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was having a drink with Morgan. “Morgan, I’m sorry that I walked out,Can we try again? I still love you “Lila Rae said “We both made some mistakes ,Yes Let’s start over “Morgan said they share a kiss as Lila Rae photo rang it was Skye. “Mother,Oh no,We will be right their”Lila Rae said she hang up her phone..”What’s going on”Morgan ask “Preston is missing “Lila Rae said “No,Let’s go see Sierra “Morgan said “She must be losing her mind “Lila Rae said “Yes it could be you're father enemy “Morgan said “If it is and Preston isn’t found alive it will destroy my family “Lila Rae said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re having a drink when Alan phone rang it was Skye. “Skye,Oh no, I will be right their “Alan said he hang up the phone. “Preston been kidnapped “Alan said “No this isn’t good “Monica said “No, I sure go see Sierra “Alan said “I’ll go with you “Monica said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment