Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 42”


"Lorenzo Jr"

At General Hospital-Sierra and Grayson and Lila Rae and Skye and AJ and Alan and Monica and Morgan and Juanita and Tea and Alexis and Kristina and Liz and Bobbie and Laura and Richard were their . “Where is our son”Sierra ask as Patrick came into the room. “Sierra,Grayson You're son is find his with Dr.Webber said “Can we see him”Grayson ask “Yes”Patrick said they left. “What about my husband andSon”Skye ask as Robin came into the room.”The explosion caused a lot of pain to everyone who was in it,Faith is in need of a blood transfusion “Robin said “Who care about that bitch she did this! What about my son and husband “Skye ask “Lorenzo is going to be fine,Skye we try everything we could to save Lorenzo Jr but we couldn’t “Robin said “No! Not my son! Skye yelled and felt to the floor and AJ came by and pick her up. “Oh AJ”Skye said they share a hug..

“What about my father “Richard ask “Ric just broke his arm he will be fine “Robin said “Robin,What about Lucky “Laura ask “Laura,Liz I’m sorry he didn’t make it “Liz said “No! Laura yelled “No ! Lucky! Liz yelled as Nikolas came by. “Mother “Nikolas said “Lucky is gone “Laura said they share a hug as Sierra came by holding her son with Grayson. “What’s going on? Mother,Why are you crying “Sierra ask “You’re brother was killed in this “Skye said as Gina came by.”No”Gina said “No not Lorenzo “Sierra said “I can't believe this “Lila Rae said “I’m going to see you're father and tell him”Skye said she left. “This is going to destroy our parents “Lila Rae said “Yes it is,Gina I’m sorry I know you love Lorenzo Jr”Sierra said “Yes I did”Gina said 

Juanita went to talk to Robin. “I can do Faith blood transfusions,I’m her mother “Juanita said as Julian came by.”What did you say”Julian ask “I will set it up “Robin said and left. “Is Faith my sister “Julian ask “Yes she you're twin sister,I was told by you're father that she was dead”Juanita said “Faith is my twin sister and Lorenzo sister who is responsible for the death of Lorenzo son and kidnapped of his grandson which started all this “Julian said “I know this isn’t going to be good but I want my daughter in my life “Juanita said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment