Thursday, March 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 34”

“Kidnapped”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in Grace room packing her belongings she did miss Grace but she know it was the right thing to do. Grayson came into the room.”Sierra”Grayson said “I’m just packing up some of Grace things “Sierra said “Sierra,What is it”Grayson ask “I know it was the right thing to give Grace to Lila Rae ,She Grace Mother but I missed her, I like taking care of her”Sierra said “Well we could do something about that,We could have another child “Grayson said he kiss Sierra. “The Girls are at school and Preston at the park “Sierra said they went into their room and made love..

At The Park-Preston was in his stroller and the nanny was looking at her phone when someone came by and took Preston..

At Cassie/AJ-Cassie was reading when AJ came into the room. “AJ,You’re Home “Cassie ask “Yes,I’m sorry about the last few months and I will make it up to you “AJ said “I know you will,I have some news about who shot Michael,It was Faith Rosco she in jail “Cassie said “Faith,a enemy of Lorenzo and Sonny “AJ said “Yes let the cops handle this “Cassie said “I will She better go to jail “AJ said “She will,Do you want to go see you're parents “Cassie ask “No , I want to be with you “Cassie said they share a kiss..

At Faith Jail cell-Faith was in her cell when a man came by.”It’s done”He said “Good “Faith said

At The Park-The nanny realized that Preston was kidnapped and call Sierra.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson were in bed holding each other when Sierra phone rang. “Sierra,What! Sierra yelled and hang up the phone. “Sierra ,What is it”Grayson ask “Our son was kidnapped “Sierra said “No “Grayson said they got out of bed, “I hate to say this but it could be Daddy enemy “Sierra said “Yea, I will call the cops “Grayson said “My baby “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment