Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 13”



“Nobody Girl’
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at a picture of him with Sierra when she was a baby when Skye came into the room.”How was it”Lorenzo ask “Not good,Sierra doesn’t want to deal with this or talk about it she too busy getting ready for the opera she going to take Grace “Skye said “I do hate that I went to fair but Sierra went to far in adoption Grace “Lorenzo said “Sierra just wanted to protect Grace,I try to talk her out of it but it didn’t work “Skye said “I’m sorry “Lorenzo said “Sierra been my rock though she would come sit by you when I wanted a break,She was my strength if it wasn’t for Sierra I would of drink “Skye said “I’m glad she was you're strength,And helps you not drink “Lorenzo said “Me too it wasn’t easy “Skye said 

At Grayson/Sierra-Sierra and Grayson came into the room with Grace.”How did you like it”Sierra ask “I like the opera it was fun,Thanks you Mother,Daddy “Grace said they share a hug. “You’re Welcome,We are glad you enjoyed it”Sierra said “Yes,You sure get ready for bed”Grayson said Grace went upstairs. “It was nice going to the opera “Sierra said “Yes it was,Sierra you need to deal with what happened with you're father “Grayson said “Tonight just prove that Lorenzo see me as Luis daughter “Sierra said “I’m sorry “Grayson said “It’s not you're fault”Sierra said Grayson and Sierra went upstairs and into her bedroom and looked at a picture of her as a baby with Lorenzo. “I’m nobody girl”Sierra said she put the picture down and went to check on her children, Preston who was a year now was sleeping in bed she kiss him on the cheek and left and went to check on Bliss and Cecil who were five years old they were laying in bed, “I love you both and I will keep you safe”Sierra said she kiss then and left the room and check on Grace who was sleeping in bed. “I love you and I will keep you safe “Sierra said she kiss her. 

At Grayson/Sierra room-Grayson was on the phone.”Judge I need a favor “Grayson said as Sierra came into the room. “Is everything okay? Sierra ask “Yes it’s just work, I’m you're now”Grayson said they share a kiss and made love..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment