Wednesday, March 21, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 15”

“Let The Past Go”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Josslyn was having breakfast with Spencer she only had share custody of Spencer.Nikolas had him full time and Josslyn hated it but she couldn’t fight it. “Spencer,How are you doing “Josslyn ask Spencer was ten years old now. “I’m good Mother but I miss you “Spencer said “I miss you too,It’s my fault you can’t stay with me,My choice hurt you too”Josslyn said “But you paid you're dues it’s time for everyone to look past that”Spencer said “You’re sure a smart boy”Josslyn said

Kristina and her girlfriend Bianca they had become friends came into the room. Kristina and Bianca sit down. “What do you want”Bianca ask as Kristina was looking at Josslyn. “Do you want to go somewhere else “Bianca ask “No, I want to move on it’s time “Kristina said she got up and went by Josslyn table., “Josslyn, I think it’s time we put the past behind us”Kristina said Josslyn got up and went to talk to Kristina. “Kristina, I’m sorry and I will never forgive myself for what I did,If you means this can you talk to Nikolas to let me have custody of my son”Josslyn ask “Yes,Spencer belongs with you,His not a part of this “Kristina said “Thanks you”Josslyn said “You’re Welcome,I will talk to my parents and Peter too”Kristina said she went back to her table., “Spencer ,It looks like we will soon be together “Josslyn said

At Kristina/Bianca table-Kristina went back to the table. “Kristina “Bianca said “I’m going to help Josslyn get her son back “Kristina said “You did the right thing,Children are innocent “Bianca said “Yes they are”Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment